Thank you for considering Touro University as your future employer. Touro University offers attractive employment opportunities for qualified Faculty and Administrative candidates in our three post-graduate programs and in our Administration.
To apply please send your cover letter, curriculum vitae and list of three professional references to:
1310 Club Drive
Mare Island, CA. 94592
Fax: (707) 638-5927
Candidates meeting the qualifications for open positions will be contacted directly by the recruiting program or department. Candidates invited to participate in the interview process will be asked to complete a job application and a consent form for a background check.
College of Osteopathic Medicine, Department of Primary Care has positions available for Clinical/Academic Faculty:
Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
Features: Located 30 miles north of San Francisco; 20 minute drive from NapaWine Country
- Teach medical students in lecture, labs, and clinic environments
- Three clinic days and two academic days
- Great work-life balance
- Outpatient ambulatory clinic without inpatient care
- Diverse patient population located in Solano County Family Health Services/Touro University
- No call!!!
- Research and publication opportunities
- On-going faculty development
- Almost 40 days per year of paid time off for Jewish and secular holidays, CME and leave
- Intra-and interdepartmental close-knit collegial academic and clinical environment
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
The desirable candidate will have:
- Current D.O. or M.D. license in California with DEA license
- Board certification- FM or IM
- Three years clinical experience post-Residency, but exceptions are made
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Academic experience
Contact Patricia L. Rehfield, D.O., MPH Chair of the Primary Care Department: Patricia.email@example.com Office phone: 707-638-5281
Touro University, California is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Copyright 2005 - 2015, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.